I am creating this post to help people like me , who want to buy Best earphones in between budget of Rs.500 to Rs.1000.
After i decided to buy earphones, then i spend more than 15 days to search, study the reviews , read previous customer comments and ratings, watching youtube review videos to decide what is the best Earphone fulfills my following requirements.
- Within budget
- Good sound
- Decent Mic
- Comfortable in ear for long time
- Using earphones during sleep, in public locations etc.
So i have gone through different options.
Do i need Bluetooth earphones or Wireless ?
First i thought to go for bluetooth earphones, thinking they are more comfortable. But after considering some points then i decided to go for wired earphones.
Why i discard Bluetooth earphones?
- It eats charging of mobile
- If i forget to disconnect the bluetooth and slept , both the battery of mobile and bluetooth effects.
- Most of the bluetooth earphones give back up of 2-3 hours only.
Of course some devices give more battery back up but they cost more than Rs.2000
4. Most of the users of bluetooth earphones claimed after few days , one side of ear phone not working.
5. Mic and noise cancellation is not good as per user reports.
6. Needs a carry pouch while carrying the earphones.
- Cost effective
- Fulfilling my all requirements
- Can be used rough and tough
- Easy to carry, can easily insert into your pocket or purse.
After considering all these factors i listed the following Best earphones for ideal use:
1.Boult Audio ProBass Loop in-Ear Headphones with Mic
2.Sony MDR-AS210AP Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones
3. Philips Sports Hooks Headphone Red (SHQ1250TRD/27)
4. Philips Lightweight SBCHL140/00 On-Ear Headphone
Best use for earphones while sleeping.
All the above models are best for the people who uses earphones for long hours, who want to use them for jogging, zym, who have audio book listening habit etc.